Wednesday 1 September 2010

PKR DISCIPLINARY ACTION NOT FAIR




Dear Editor,

I was surprise to find myself being grill by the PKR disciplinary board. I never receive the show-cause letter, I had signed the group reply to that effect. On the 25th August 2010, I was call to attend the disciplinary hearing at state PKR headquarters. During that sessions I admitted participating in registering Parti Cinta Sabah. I had told them that whatever activities I participated in the party, I was merely a party supporter.

Yes, I had been involved in many activities including managing the election campaign for Mursalim Tanjul as well as Yahya Othman, both candidates for PKR. However in a different scenario I could not even participate in the MATC as I am not a member. I was fully aware of my standing as a free man. I only submitted my application after Christmas last year and get my admission to the party on the 6th jan. 2010. I had told the members of the Disciplinary Board about this. This is not right.

Regards,

HARRY MANISIT

No comments:

Post a Comment