Friday 11 March 2011

UNCONSTITUTIONALLY SUSPEND KLASSEN?



JUSTICE prevails only when it's been seen to be practice,and not claiming to fight for justice when one doesn't comprehend the definition of justice cautioned de-facto Communications Director of Sabah PKR Ronnie Klassen.

Klassen who was controversially ‘disowned’ when PKR President Dr.Wan Azizah stated in a press conference, that there was never a post of Communication Director in Sabah, never existed and Ronnie Klassen was never the Communications Director of PKR Sabah,was issued with a show cause letter dated 2nd.March 2011 (SUA 2011/SKD/JKD/0355 ), for his outburst in calling the President a ‘Blatant Liar’.

The said letter to Klassen gave him 10 days from the date of the letter to respond,which would expire on the 12th March 2011. According to Klassen, the letter was send to me via email and it also stated that the hard copy had been send by AR registered,however as at press time, no official hard copy arrived.

Klassen further stated that he had responded the show cause letter via email on the same day (2nd March) suggesting the Disciplinary Committee not to ignore the very actual reasons behind my outburst. Why did Wan Azizah attack him in the first place, when she could have verified the matter with her husband or the Party's current Deputy President, Azmin Ali? Are the entire State Leaders also denying my position as well now?

“Pursuant to the show cause letter, I had also received another letter dated on the 10th March 2011 (SUA 2011/SKR/JKD/0376 ) via email from the party headquarters, stating that I have now been suspended indefinitely from the party,” said Klassen.

As far as I'm concerned, this is the party's cowardly act of telling me "You're Sack". Why wasn't I haul up before the Disciplinary Committee to defend myself? How can this be constitutional?

In the letter informing me of my suspension with immediate effect, the Supreme Council had fully mandated the responsibility to the Political Bureau to suspend me indefinitely. I recall a situation not to long ago, when Dato' Seri Anwar Ibrahim was not given the opportunity to defend himself in the APCO issue and subsequently suspended from Parliament for 6 months.

All hell broke loose, when PKR MP's went on a rampage in defending the Opposition Leader, saying that the Speaker was not exercising fairness and where is the Justice?

“I would like to pose a similar question to the Political Bureau, why was I not given a fair hearing to defend myself? Why the reluctance, where is the justice?” argued Klassen. It's mind boggling that the very party that claims to uphold justice isn't practicing justice itself, but only practices justice when it suits them.

I shall be weighing my options and will explain to the members, supporters and fence sitters who have supported me over the last 2 years on our next course of direction. I won't over rule the possibility of legal action against the President for defamation and libel.

Our members, supporters, fence sitters and importantly my family and relatives have been put to distress, embarrassment and public ridicule, by the actions of the President in her press statement. The party cast the first stone, I merely spoke the truth, clearly the party is unable to handle the truth.

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure everything will work out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ada2 saja yang timbul. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apapun saya harap perkara ini selesai secara aman tanpa timbulkan sebarang ketegangan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder why his position was denied by PKR.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not fair for Klassen. He should be given the chance to defend himself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Neway, all the best to Klassen.

    ReplyDelete
  7. mcm2 isu timbul dalam pembangkang ni.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a proof that there is no justice in the PKR at all.. Klassen should forget about PKR and find another platform to continue your fight for the people in this state.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tidak tahulah siapa sebenarnya yang betul dan siapa yang salah.

    ReplyDelete