Thursday 12 January 2012

BUMBURING REJECT RCI AFTER ELECTION



Dear Editor,

REFER to our teleconversation yesterday, I believed that this statement was made by Datuk Dr Maximus on PSC matters after consulting the Prime Minister. The people of Sabah had been burdened by the PTI Problem for decades. All political parties, be they in BN fold or the opposition had called for the setting of the RCI prior to PRU 13.

I have no reason to doubt that the Prime Minister had not heard the loud and clear voice of the people of Sabah. In as far as I am concerned I have submitted a memorandum to the government and in it I asked for RCI.

I can not understand, for that matter the people of Sabah can not understand why the government keep this ultimate issue affecting the people of Sabah under the carpet for ever. For this I will totally reject the announcement that RCI will only be discussed after the election. The government has to explain to the people why this so.

Regards,

DATUK WILFRED MOJILIP BUMBURING

No comments:

Post a Comment