Sunday 22 January 2012

DRAGON REPRESENTING STRENGTH AND WISDOM



Dear Sabahkini.net reader and Sabahans;

THIS NEW YEAR is the year of the 'DRAGON', and the Dragon symbolically representing strength, wisdom, gracefulness and leadership. It is the year that all Malaysian are looking forward to, and hoping something new and special will happen to each and every one of us, and above all a big ‘Change’ in the political arena in Malaysia is anticipated.

It is four years now that I have been the Member of Parliament for Kota Kinabalu, and I am happy that the past years had been full of activities and work done. I hope I have not let down the people in Sabah and disappointed them. I know very soon my past work performance will be reflected in my report card when the coming general election arrives, and is it going to be a pass or fail?

It is a heavy responsibility to be a Member of Parliament, and definitely it is the duty of an elected member to serve to his best ability to the people who had chosen and elected him. Therefore, the people are his bosses.

Of course there are ups and downs during the past years as the KK MP, on one hand have to look into the affairs of the people, work on all complaints, have to take care of the party’s work, attend Parliament sitting, travel on oversea conference trips, and on the preparation and planning for the next general election.

The people in Sabah and Malaysia want to see change, and this voice is heard every way during our CNY greeting walkabout in Sabah if not the whole country. The common saying is that 'Enough is enough!' The people wanted change, and they are going to get rid of the 'dirty, corrupt and unwanted' people.

I would like to take this opportunity to thanks everyone who had supported me by giving me so much encouragement, blessing, advice, hope, help and most of all - the prayers. I like to wish all my friends, relatives, comrades, supporters, party leaders and especially my family ‘a happy and prosperous Chinese New year’, Lets CHANGE!

No comments:

Post a Comment