Saturday 18 February 2012

ACTRESS TASHA FAINTS IN COFFIN



OUTFIT....Tasha's outfit at the upcoming ABP awards.

By : STEVEN PATRICK

New actress Tasha Shilla fainted in a coffin, recently. And just what was she doing there in the first place, you ask? No, she doesn't make it a point to 'chill out' in coffins.

The young actress was filming a scene where her character had died, been put into a coffin and was about to be buried.

The scene was from the recent Astro supernatural telemovie Panggilan Arwah, where she was also required to imagine demons around her taking her to hell.

Now, that's enough to make anybody faint, isn't it?

"I don't really know what happened but I do remember I was sad and I was crying. The next thing I knew, I woke up on the film set with the crew around me," she says in Malay.

The crew told that her she had fainted for three hours. She says it may have been the stress of filming. So, did she take the rest of the day off?

"Nope, they still made me do the scene," laughs the 25-year-old.

On a personal note, she is handling the recent controversy of her birthday celebration in a nightclub, rather well.

"People say I'm lesbian and lots of other stuff (some say she was pole-dancing). It upset me at first but my mum supported me. I accept that this as part of being a public figure," she says.

And a public figure she is. Tasha is nominated for Best New Artiste at the upcoming Anugerah Bintang Popular awards on April 8.

She will be one of the many nominated artistes wearing a specially designed red dress by Rafai and Rafflesia pearls. The show will be broadcast on TV3 at 9pm.

She is also set appear on the big screen in Rock 2 this year. Whatever it is, we suspect her birthday celebration will be a bit low-key next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment