Saturday 11 February 2012

PETITE RACHEL'S BACK-BREAKING BOOBS

TOP-HEAVY Rachel Aldana was once crowned the owner of Britain's largest natural boobs. The problem is, they are still growing.

The petite 24-yerar old hairdresser, from Brackley, Northants Rachel, who won the title in 2007 with her 30J chest, said her breasts have now ballooned to a whopping 30L.

She added: "I dread to think what they will become. Sometimes I feel like a walking pair of boobs. They are all anyone can see."

"I'm worried eventually I won't be able to walk or even stand."

Currently Rachel only has the UK's second biggest natural chest after 40M Donna Jones, 29, came forward in 2008.

But if Rachel's boobs grow at their current rate, she will have her title back within two years. The hairdresser said her mum had a breast reduction from 30K to C.

But Rachel is too scared to go under the knife, despite her agonising back pain.

She said: "It's torture having these monsters in front of me the worst thing is they keep growing."

Rachel explained her boyfriend John, 40, is "really supportive", adding: "My breasts have never been an issue for him." (THESUN.CO.UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment