Sunday 19 February 2012

TEACHER JAILED FOR SLEEPING WITH STUDENT



A US elementary school teacher, Shannon Alicia Schmieder, 39, has been put behind bars for 40 years for having sex with a 14-year-old student.

The Daily Mail reported the boy's parents noticed a change in the relationship between their son and Ms Schmieder.

The boy’s mother was later told by investigators that he was a victim of child molestation.

“This was horrifying and unbelievable. I prayed that this was not true," she said.

"The more evidence that came out the truth became real, and I began to deal with grief, denial, guilt and so many other emotions.”

"During this time I still was trying to maintain being a wife and mother. How could I have missed this what mother can't protect her child? I trusted so much and believed that this friend was a gift from God.

"Words can't begin to explain the heartache we've experienced this past year and the betrayal we've endured. Messages that were recovered showed me more and more evidence and it became a living nightmare. I couldn't bear the thought of my boy trusting someone that had clearly manipulated him," said the mother. (Agencies)

No comments:

Post a Comment