Tuesday 7 February 2012

VIRGIN DAD FATHERED 14 KIDS

A 36-year-old sperm donor admits to fathering 14 children despite never having had sex. Trent Arsenault, an IT geek from San Francisco found a unique way to do charity with his bodily fluid after launching a website in 2006 offering free sperm donations to childless couples.

Discussing his public mission on Anderson Cooper chatshow, Arsenault explained: "I coined this term 'donor sexual' and I'll explain it means 100% of my sexual energy is for producing sperm for childless couples to have babies. So I don't have other activity outside of that. I will probably be the 40-year-old virgin. Except I'll have 15 plus kids."

On the show, he also met one of his biological children, a 23-month old daughter named Analise, for the first time.

"I'm trying to not get too emotional," he said. "I'm just extremely happy that she's healthy and in a loving home. I hope she has the gene of compassion and that her parents nurture that."

According to US media, Arsenault was threatened with a one-year jail sentence and a fine of US$100,000 (RM300,000) last December after the FDA accused him of failing to prevent the spread of disease and found him to be unlawfully manufacturing human cells. (huffingtonpost)

7 comments:

  1. Its something good to help childless couples have children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. derma sperma jka di negara barat dibenarkan, tapi jika di Malaysia ia tak akan berlaku.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pasti cara ini juga tidak dibenarkan oleh agama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inilah yang menjadi persoalan sekarang ini. Mungkin Malaysia masih belum dapat menerima cara ini untuk dilakukan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salahkah beliau membantu sehingga perlu dikenakan hukuman penjara dan denda??

    ReplyDelete