Wednesday 11 April 2012

MILEY CYRUS: I'M NOT ANOREXIC


ANOREXIC?....Miley Cyrus denies that she's anorexic.

PERSONALLY we think a slimmed-down Miley Cyrus looks great, but that hasn't stopped some people from speculating that the teenager might be suffering from anorexia, especially after she posted a picture of herself smelling the insides of a Carls Jr. bag.

"I can't eat it. So I'm just gonna smell the s**t out of it! My mouth is literally watering," she wrote.

However, instead of an eating disorder, it's actually an allergy that prevents Cyrus, 19, from taking in plenty of food.

She explained: "For everyone calling me anorexic I have a gluten and lactose allergy. It's not about weight it's about health.

"Everyone should try no gluten for a week! The change in your skin, physical and mental health is amazing! You won't go back!" (MTV UK)

No comments:

Post a Comment