Tuesday 29 May 2012

CHAKRA HEALING, 3 EASY VITALITY TECHNIQUES




Hi Friends,

I’m Carol Tuttle and today I am excited to share with you 3 Easy Chakra Healing Techniques to Vitalize Your Chakras, but first… and to give you some helpful context, allow me to tell you my story.

Early in my career as a mother, I started to experience severe depression. With 5 children under the age of 8, I didn’t have time to be depressed! I went the route of traditional therapy to find solutions to my very disabling condition, only to find long-term solutions that involved prescription medication.

I decided that I did not want to settle for this solution. There had to be other ways to “heal” my depression. So I went looking… And I was not prepared for what I was about to find.

It was 1989 and back then, energy healing was such a foreign concept in our part of the world!

But somehow, something led me to it. In spite of it being so foreign, strange and unheard of, I was open to it. Not just because my children deserved a healthy mother, but because I was drawn to it.

Since then, I haven’t looked back. Ravenous for more information, I started studying a variety of modalities from Reiki and Rapid Eye Therapy, EFT and Energy Medicine.. and even receive Master Certifications in some of them. In 1994 I realized that I have not only healed my depression, but had now gathered so much knowledge to share with the world! It was then that I decided to become an Energy Therapist.

Since then, I’ve successfully taught tens of thousands of others to use energy healing tools to heal their lives. What has even more value to me is the opportunity to use these tools in my role as a mother to help my children grow in wonderful, holistic health and well-being through the years. They are all adults now and energy healing continues to bless their lives.

Understanding Your Energy System

In the field of holistic health, energy medicine and energy psychology are growing rapidly. But in order to heal with energy effectively, we must first understand the nature of our energy system and how to support yourself in maintaining vital life-force energy, otherwise known as “chi” in Chinese.

What do I mean by that? Everyone has an invisible energy system that flows energy on pathways or meridians. These same meridians have multiple pressure points that have been a means of working with the energy to keep it flowing. Acupressure, acupuncture, and reflexology are the more common modalities we have in the Western world.

When your energy is leaking, weak, or frozen you feel depleted, heavy and even stuck! When you are energy-depleted and challenged, it is more difficult to manage your emotions, think positive thoughts, stay healthy and attract harmony to your life.

I assisted a woman who was bedridden due to a severe case of chronic fatigue. I spent eight weeks working with her body’s energy system to restore it to good health, and teaching her how to take care of her own energy health. Today, she is out of bed and fully active! Her parents call it a miracle!

I, on the other hand, think otherwise. Because anyone can attain amazing holistic health. For those of you who doubt that, let me share something with you: Our energy responds very quickly when we know what to do to correct it. After all, it’s just energy.

Everyone has an invisible energy system called chakras. The word chakra means energy disc, vortex, or wheel. There are seven energy stations positioned from the base of your spine to the top of your head. These wheels of energy compose the 7 primary chakra energy’s that each play a big role in every aspect of your life and well-being.

In energy health, if you are losing or leaking energy at the base chakra located at the bottom of your spine, you may feel depression, anxiety and exhaustion. If any of your chakras are frozen or weak, different areas of your life will be more challenging depending on which chakra is weak.
3 Easy Ways to Vitalize Your Chakras for Better Energy Health

Right now, I’m going to share with you three very simple things you can do to vitalize and energize your chakras to achieve the level of holistic energy health you’ve always wanted.

1. Patch your base chakra energy leaks

When there is a leak, you have to patch it. Many people are energy-depleted because they are not able to hold enough life force energy or “chi”. In this energy condition, you are flushing energy down and away from you, much like a toilet flushes water down. In order to maintain good energy health, you want energy spiraling up into your base chakra. Here’s one way you can do it in 4 easy steps:

-Close your eyes and imagine you can see the energy leaking out of your tailbone.
-Imagine a patch large enough to cover the leak.
-Place the patch over the leak.
-Imagine you can go beneath the energy and reverse the flow to spiral it up into your body through your tailbone.

2. Open up your crown chakra

Why is this important? Life force energy is also fed to us through our crown chakra. The crown chakra is located on the top of your head. We maintain a higher life force energy when our crown chakra is open and active.

When the crown chakra is closed or weak, we feel a lack of vitality and direction in our lives. As a result we look to others rather than our own spiritual compass for guidance.

Here’s a simple, but very effective way to open up your crown chakra to receive energy in abundance:

-Place the finger tips of each of your hands on the top of you forehead where your hairline starts. Your fingertips should be touching.
-Now pull your fingertips away from each other as though you were opening up your crown.
-Move your fingers 2 inches above the starting point and repeat the same movement.
-Do this over the entire crown of your head until you reach the nape of your neck.

Take 3 deep breaths to anchor in this opening.


 
 

3. Activate your third chakra

Disruption of the flow of your life force energy occurs when a chakra is frozen or weak. It is common for individuals to have a frozen or weak third chakra. The third chakra represents your will, power, confidence and sense of self. This results in a lack of confidence and will to move forward enthusiastically with towards your goals. The third chakra energy wheel is located 2 inches above the navel in the solar plexus area. These simple steps will help you activate your third chakra effectively:

-Rub your palms together swiftly creating static electricity.
-Place the palm of your right hand on your solar plexus, rotating your palm in a clockwise direction while repeating: “I am powerful, I am the will of creating what I want.”
-Repeat these steps 2 or 3 more times.
-Your chakra energy is one of your most powerful and important energy systems.

I highly recommend you study this system in more detail to change the results of your life. Whether you are a veteran student of energy medicine or brand new to this information, the chakras energy system is one of the most important to understand how to work with.

If you’ve got any questions for me that you’d like answered, just leave a comment on this post.

Cheers,

CAROL TUTTLE

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. Please check my recent post on What is What is Reiki Energy Healing Techniques

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this technique which is really helps to overcome from depression we want more information about this Workplace Counselling

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this wonderful post. Read more about What is Transactional Analysis Dr. Paras

    ReplyDelete