Tuesday 22 May 2012

SHARON STONE RECEIVED DEATH THREATS





BASIC INSTINCT star Sharon Stone has revealed that she faced death threat over her charity work. The Hollywood actress claimed that people accused her of seeking publicity when she began raising money and volunteering.

"When I started doing charity work, people thought I was only doing it for press," Sharon told Life & Style. "They called me the new Zsa Zsa Gabor.

"The adversity was awful. My life was threatened - someone wanted to kill me. It was serious. I know what it's like to be bullied, but charity work is meaningful to me, so I didn't give up."

Describing the incidents as a 'hard time' in her life, the star added: "I had to be careful. People wanted to hurt me."

But she will never be a quitter. Sharon says feels blessed that her public profile is a 'gift' that has "created so much good". (lifeandstylemag)

No comments:

Post a Comment