Tuesday 2 October 2012

WHO IS RAFIZI, ANGEL OR DEVIL?




Dear Editor,

RAFIZI'S comment is totally political in nature ignoring all the positive intentions of the government. His comment on the PTPTN rebates by the government was the most MISLEADING statement made by someone who claimed to be so knowledgeable.

Didn't he know most parents welcome the rebates and this rebates means paying less than what we borrow. I believe he should not lump everyone together as supporting his views as this is very PATRONIZING for the majority of us.

To say we are inconsistent and irresponsible in repaying our PTPTN loan is just too much. Behind every students there are caring parents who would go all out to assist their children.

As an ordinary income earner, who has to depend on PTPTN to pay for my daughter's education, and as a parent, I definitely welcome the announcement and will find ways to help my daughter pay for her PTPTN at a lump sum to get the 20% discount.

Further, PTPTN borrowers are also given flexibility to pay at regular basis and given a 10% discount. Further, the government has set the loan repayment at a minimal amount.

As a responsible rakyat, we thank the government for providing this facility to ease our financial burden, and this is why I feel we should do our part by repaying what we borrow and help to ease the burden of the government.  After all the government belongs to the people.

We do not want to see what happened in majority of the European economies happened to us here in Malaysia. This is due to the pampering that made people lost the sense of their responsibility and discipline and ultimately contribute to the downfall of a nation. And I believe after reading Rafizi's comment he is leading us to the same path.

I'm normally a silent majority who does not much bother to comment on political issues, but I'm called to share my views as I believe we need to put the perspective right. For me personally, what was announced in the budget regarding the PTPTN was one of the best announcements that rakyat's and I personally has been waiting for.

Rafizi's comment was definitely populist in nature. I believe he made the comment just to gain supports without any attempt to educate the public. I also curious who is this man, Angel or Devil?

My name is Pat Lim, if you have anything better to say please contact me as I like to share my views for the betterment of the nation as a whole.

By the way I also like the announcement regarding the taking away of 20 cents subsidy of sugar and I for one do not mind paying 20 cents more for a healthier lifestyle and to reduce the risk of getting diabetes.

The 20 cents subsidy saved can now be spent by the government on much needed and prioritized areas.

Best Regard,

PAT LIM

10 comments:

  1. It would be too expensive to give the 20% rebate incentive to those who pay regularly for the entire PTPTN loan rather than just the outstanding amount-Najib Razak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. “We can't give everything. The incentive is to encourage those who have good values - that of paying back loans. If these loans are not returned than it will burden others,” he said.

      Delete
    2. PTPTN hanya umpan pembangkang saja. mereka mengumpan semua belia2.

      Delete
  2. Rafizi adalah orang dan bukannya dewa dan sebagainya. Jadi semua sama saja.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sebaiknya kita perlu menilai seseorang itu sebaiknya. Kita tidak patut percaya apa yang dikatakan itu sepenuhnya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mengenai ISU PTPTN rasanya kerajaan tahu apa yang terbaik untuk semua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau semua percuma kemungkinan besar tax akan semakin tinggi.

      Delete
  5. Lebih baik Rafizi fokus kepada Selangor yang sedang dalam penyiasatan kes Talam

    ReplyDelete