Wednesday 7 November 2012

SABAHKINI STILL FULLY INFESTED WITH TROJANS





Dear Readers of Sabahkini,

YESTERDAY, my PC was again attacked by viruses after just browsing through this Portal. I am sharing this to warn others that some anti-virus software even though with expensive subcription, was actually useless.

Mine was McAfee of which my subs is about rm400 per year. I have already replaced this useless product with some downloaded from internet. I cannot divulge what I am using now because I don't want to give advantage to the dumno cybertroopers to hack my PC further with their trojans.

Perhaps you guys knows a more powerful AVS to protect yourselves from the hacking of the losers from the government cybertroopers who can only resort to cyberattack when they just cannot win against the brainy onslaughts of our campaign against corrupted leaders of this country.

The symptoms of an infected PC: all of sudden it slows down, the disk starts spinning for no reason and you cannot run other programs and cannot access your pendrive.

After scanning and cleaning I found Kryptix trojans and Java exploit agent. NDH trojans. They were contained in some dll files and lurking even in temp. directories

No doubt the purpose of the trojans was to try and read the identity data of my PC, but I am not that brainless.

To all the dumno cyberhackers, you may have read what brand of PC  I use because I cannot delete that, but apart from that, I have now given my PC a new name which is the most derogatory term I can think for your political parties.

I have also learnt to close some open ports left by this useless window 7.

So to all the dumno hackers, my message to you is that no password, credit card numbers or names can be found in my pc except the names of the PC and workgroup, all referring to DUMNO.

Also every software that I install, when it asked for owners name, I will always give the derogatory words for dumno.  So send your trojans as you like.   You will only see an image of yourselves

Cheers

JOHN B.

(NOTE FROM EDITOR: Thank you very much on this information. After complete test run by our server engineer, we cannot detect any virus cause by Sabahkini.net portal. We advise our readers to install Kaspersky Internet Security 2013 on you PC to obstacle any viruses plug by cybertrooper or hackers. We still checking on it. Please inform us immediately if you experience the same problem with John B. Sorry for any inconvenience causes)

1 comment:

  1. Very good info. Thanks for sharing.

    I would like to ask for permission from the Admin to reproduce this article in my Blog. Thanks a lot in advance.

    The Green Mechanics

    ReplyDelete