Sunday 3 February 2013

WONDER WHY JAPAR’S JOINING NGO?






Dear Editor,

I FIND it awkward to read statement made by Japar Ismail (middle) former SAPP Vice President who was also CLC Chairman for N23 Bongawan who said he resigned from SAPP and joined Pertubuhan Pakatan Perubahan Sabah (PPPS) because SAPP has not yet making a move to join Pakatan Rakyat PR. Japar took political refuge in SAPP for nearly four years.

I can only say for all this while Japar isn’t struggle for people of Sabah and the State, away from what he had portrayed as a leader that Sabahans have hope for, but more of self-interest and to be Yang Berhormat at cost.

He knew fairly well how the party -SAPP makes decision and where party stands all along.

It isn’t an issue of arrogant of not wanting to be in Pakatan, Japar himself agreed there is no way for Sabah to gain its autonomy when all the time Sabah politicians are being coerced and succumbed to agree to the detection of leaders who for the past fifty years done little to give Sabah autonomy.

The clearest example looks Sabah political parties, which are now in BN.  I personally think those in Pakatan Rakyat were mostly graduates of UMNO’s institution. Thus being outside PR would help me to free my mind a bit, but that doesn’t I’m not friendly to opposition. My object is first to topple UMNO.

I think SAPP has learnt the trade and not wanting once again falls into the trap, which in the end rerouted to the same system.

Japar is one of those who advocated that Sabah cannot really on Malaya ‘s Party and after four years he came out with dissatisfaction, to me he is a bit of slow learner. I would have thought if he has nothing to say might as well not to say anything.

SAPP is to struggle for people of Sabah, State first before anything else, look now how ‘recycles’ are surfacing like mushrooms in rainy season, I’ve nothing against them personally but we should guide voters.

By the way, I wish him good luck now with an NGO instead.

I chaired both the CLC Bongawan and the Southern Zone meeting none perturb by his departure some in fact expected of him to leave.

We’ve a ready replacement who actually been doing Japar’s work all this while. Some echoed that it’s better for him to leave now that at the nomination day.

Best Regards,

HJ AMDE SIDIK
Deputy President of Sabah Progressive Party-SAPP

No comments:

Post a Comment