By : MUGUNTAN VANAR
KOTA KINABALU: Sabah DAP chief Jimmy Wong Sze Phin will replace his former boss Hiew King Cheu in the high-profile Chinese majority parliament seat of Kota Kinabalu. Hiew has been pushed to the Luyang state seat.
DAP will contest for four parliament and eight state seats and will go up against Sabah Progressive Party (SAPP) in several constituencies.
1. Sepanggar - Jeffrey Kumin @ John
2. Kota Kinabalu - Wong Sze Phin @ Jimmy
3. Putatan - Lee Han Kyun @ Joseph Lee
4. Sandakan - Wong Tien Fatt @ Wong Nyuk Foh
1. Likas - Wong Hong Jun
2. Luyang - Hiew King Cheu
3. Kapayan - Edwin @ Jack Bosi
4. Melalap - Noorita binti Sual
5. Karamunting - Chong Ket Kiun
6. Elopura - Hiew Vun Zin
7. Tanjong Papat - Poon Ming Fung
8. Sri Tanjong - Chan Foong Hin