Sunday 11 September 2011

PENSIONER, DIRIWAN 88 JACKPOT WINNER



A LUCKY pensioner has won the Sabah Lotto 6/45 Jackpot totaling RM1, 945,430.76. According to a brief statement issued by Diriwan 88, this frequent lotto player had bought his winning ticket from Donggongon Agent and his numbers matched the lotto result drawn on Saturday 3 Aug 2011.

He invested in a Pau 8 Lotto ticket to strike the Lotto 6/45 Jackpot 1 with his own selected numbers of 06, 12, 19, 37, 39 and 41.

Coincidently, he also won RM400 in an earlier draw of the same week.

The 70 years plus old lucky punter also revealed that his winning combination comprised of four of the original numbers and four new ones.

“I cannot believe I won twice in a row and winning the big one too. I was so shocked when I saw the numbers came out in the newspapers that I got my friend to verify the numbers twice!,” he told an official of Diriwan 88 this when collecting his winning payment on last Monday.

He also said he has not decided on what to do with this huge windfall except to share his fortune with his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment