Friday 16 March 2012

X-FILES STAR REVEALS SHE IS BISEXUAL

STUNNING X-Files star Gillian Anderson has revealed she is bisexual - revealing a number of relationships with women.

In an interview with a top gay magazine the red-head film-star admitted she had lesbian flings in the past.

Gillian, who was voted the sexiest woman in the world in 1996 admitted she started experimenting with girls after moving to the US from London as a teenager.

But the mum-of-three, who has a huge lesbian following said, despite since enjoying many lesbian flings they were 'the exception, not the rule.'

The actress, 43, told popular gay and lesbian fashion, entertainment, and lifestyle magazine Out: "I was in a relationship with a girl for a long time when I was in high school."

She said: 'If I had thought I was 100 per cent gay, would it have been a different experience for me?

"Would it have been a bigger deal if shame had been attached to it and all those things that become huge life-altering issues for youngsters in that situation?

"It's possible that my attitude around it came, on some level, from knowing that I still liked boys." - (thesun.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment