Wednesday 21 March 2012

340KG WOMAN AIMS TO BE WORLD'S FATTEST



MATCH ......Susanne Eman snuggles up to her 'perfect match', Chef Parker Clack

SUSANNE Eman of Casa Grande, Arizona in the US, says she has found the 'perfect partner' in Parker Clack as she tries to eat enough to weigh a record-breaking 726kg.

The 33-year-old, who currently weighs 340kg, admits that she may have to be pushed down the aisle in a wheelchair because of her condition but adds: "We are a match made in heaven. I love eating and Parker loves cooking."

"He loves larger women and sees how happy I am when I’m eating. His cooking skills were definitely part of the attraction."

"How could I resist a man with talents in the kitchen? His signature dish, spaghetti bolognese, is my favourite. I could eat it all day.’"

Clack moved in with Eman and her two teenage sons, after exchanging pictures and messages online.

"I do worry about her health but I try to make sure she eats some healthy food, like salad, and I make sure she does exercises," the 35-year-old said. (metro.co.uk)

No comments:

Post a Comment