Tuesday 23 November 2010

JAMBUN APOLOGISES FOR ‘AN HONEST MISTAKE’




By: SABAHKINI.NET CREW

THE Deputy President of Common Interest Group Malaysia (CigMa), En. Daniel John Jambun, today apologized to Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz, the Minister in the Prime Minister’s Department, for having mistakenly named him (Nazri) as the minister who uttered the remark that non-Malays had low interest in joining the armed forces because they lacked patriotism.

“Everybody knows it was not Datuk Nazri but was in fact Datuk Seri Dr. Zahid Hamidi, the Minister for Defense who uttered the controversial remark in parliament,” Jambun said.

“Obviously I overlooked a very important detail in my statement and I was wrong, and I apologise to Datuk Nazri openly. It was an honest mistake. I therefore withdraw all my words in the statement and transfer them to be as meant for Datuk Zahid.”

“I also apologise for any inconvenience and embarrassment I may have caused Datuk Nazri,” he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment