Monday 6 February 2012

LADY GAGA'S FASHION SENSE

TWO CENTS....Lady Gaga's dad gives his two cents worth on her fashion choices at times.

LOVE it or hate it, Lady Gaga's out-of-this-world stage costumes have become one of her defining traits.

However, one person that probably isn't eagerly anticipating her next wardrobe suprise is perhaps her father, Joe Germanotta. Just like any concerned parent, the Internet entrepreneur of Italian descent often voices his disapproval whenever he finds her fashion to be slightly too risqué.

"I look the same during the day as I do on stage. My father is still like, 'Can't you just put this on?' Some of it he just can't handle."" The Sun quoted the superstar of saying.

However, don't expect Gaga to tone down her wardrobe anytime soon, as she promised that you would never see her wearing casual clothes.

"I think you should look nice all the time. When I meet celebrities and they're in casual clothes, I'm always like, 'Whaaat?' I don't mean to be judgmental, but it would do them better to be who they really are, all the time," she said. (Digital Spy)

No comments:

Post a Comment