By : JOE FERNANDEZ
SABAH PKR members now realise that Anwar Ibrahim badly treated Jeffrey Kitingan and his 12 disciples who were maligned as the Dirty Dozen by the party headquarters in Tropicana in Selangor for struggling for autonomy for Sabah PKR and Sabah autonomy.
Anwar doesn’t say what he means and doesn't mean what he says. You can take Anwar out of Umno but you can't take Umno out of Anwar. Anwar is a racist and prejudiced especially against the Orang Asal of Sabah and Sarawak. He hates them like poison because they are Christians who want to run their own countries.
In view of the open rebellion in Sabah PKR, it would be a good idea for Star to welcome all the rebels with open arms. They should dissolve their branches en masse. Perhaps the members now realise that Anwar is not interested in giving autonomy to Sabah PKR.
If Sabah PKR has no autonomy, how will Sabah have autonomy? Sabah PKR members should burn effigies of Anwar before they join Star. Rebel Chief Ansari Abdullah should then march to Batu Sapi with his supporters to wrest that seat for Star.
Star has a good Manifesto:
(1) control of the resources and revenues of Sabah will be brought back to KK from Putrajaya;
(2) Sabah will contribute only towards defence, foreign affairs, and national economic planning;
(3) Star would review all development plans of the BN, retain what can be retained either fully, in part or to various degrees; amend what should be amended; and scrap what should be scrapped;
(4) what remains of the BN development plan would be an addendum to the Star Master Plan for the Development of Sabah as a Nation in its own Right in Malaysia; and
(5) all wrongdoers will be brought to book for abuse of power, abuse of trust, lack of integrity, conflict of interest, corruption, and treason.
Sabah and Sarawak are the poorest nations in Malaysia because of the proxy and stooge politics of the traitors and which sees all revenues flowing into the federal coffers to keep the people perpetually down and unable to leave Malaysia.
There must be a 3rd Force in the Malaysian Parliament drawn from Sabah and Sarawak especially the Orang Asal; Sabahans and Sarawakians in Peninsular Malaysia; the Orang Asli; other minorities; Christians in Peninsular Malaysia; the fence-sitters i.e. those who support neither BN nor PR; the Indian underclass and other Indians.