Saturday 17 March 2012

J.LO SHOULD DATE LESS OBSESSIVE MEN


A GOOD manager knows best. Jennifer Lopez's longtime manager, Benny Medina says he's worried about the pop star's relationship patterns.

The American Idol judge has been dating background dancer Casper Smart since November 2011 - just months after divorcing husband Marc Anthony.

"The thing that I always sort of wished is that she would give herself time to just naturally meet someone, instead of having obsessive guys pursue her," Medina told Vogue.

"The ease which that obsession becomes a relationship I think sometimes works against her ability to have a real meaningful relationship."

Medina also shared J.Lo's perspective on her relationship: "We talked about it and she was like, 'It's not even the age, Benny. It's actually that I just came out of a relationship where I felt like I was kind of not getting what I needed. And I'm open!'"

"[Jennifer] never half does anything," he added. "When she commits to anything in her work, her life or her relationships, she is in it." (vogue)

No comments:

Post a Comment