Wednesday 13 June 2012

MISS HK FINALIST IN PHOTO SCANDAL




SCANDAL....Miss Hong Kong 2012 finalist Kayley Chung has been caught in a photo scandal.

IN THE picture, the 26-year-old is seen in a hotel bathtub while her boyfriend, Man Yu, takes a nude photo of himself. Kayley says the photo was taken when they were holidaying in Thailand a few years ago.

"I have not thought of participating in the (Miss Hong Kong) competition then. But when I decided to take part, I deleted all the photos. I don't know why there is still one left on my boyfriend's Facebook," she said.

The bathtub photo has been deleted since, but more sexy photos of her have been leaked, causing the pageant organiser to immediately call for a press conference.

When asked if she was told to pull out of the competition, Kayley says no. "I will do what the organiser has planned for me, but I know I will not win."

Meanwhile, Roxanne Tong, the daughter of former TVB actor Tong Chun-chung, is a popular candidate to take the crown. To see the list of 16 finalists, click here. (Ming Pao)

No comments:

Post a Comment