Saturday 19 May 2012

PEEPING TOM AVOIDS PRISON




A FAST FOOD restaurant manager at The Gold Coast, Australia, who filmed his female staffers changing for work, has avoided prison time. Leigh Shannon Dauncey, 21, made recordings using a hidden miniature camera in the changing room of the Elanora McDonald's restaurant.

However, he was only sentenced to two years' probation as he had shown deep remorse and had been condemned for his actions.

Dauncey said he was disgusted in his actions and hoped he could be forgiven.

"I'm truly, deeply sorry," he said.

"It was just a stupid, stupid time of my life.

"I had a promising career at McDonald's - I was a manager at 19 and now I have lost all that.

"I only hope it hasn't affected them (the girls) as much as it has affected me."

Also, Dauncey's young age helped him avoid a prison sentence. (The Courier-Mail.)

No comments:

Post a Comment