Thursday 17 May 2012

WINNIE K MULLS OVER BOTOX



By : NOORSILA ABD MAJID

WHO says it's easy being a celebrity? Malaysian pop star Winnie K will go for Botox if that's what it takes to maintain her good looks.

"I'm in the business of looking good," the singer says. "As a celebrity, you need to look your best and be camera-ready."

Thanks to her rising star in Indonesia and China - where she's landed a hosting job with a regional Chinese TV station. Winnie takes her youthful good looks and burgeoning career overseas seriously.

Well, not that the fab 30 needs Botox injections to look good on TV. Not just yet.

"My improved skin is not the result of Botox," a glowing Winnie explains. "It's the multi-vitamins that I've been taking. I've also been working out regularly to stay fit."

As fit as a fiddle she may be, the Malaysian beauty thinks she still needs to get rid of her baby fat - especially around her cheeks. "For that, I need Botox. It will make my face smaller," she laughs.

On her cute-as-button nose, Winnie swears by its originality.

"I didn't do a nose job. But the doctor says I will need one soon because I've recently injured my nose during a dance rehearsal and it's affecting my breathing." (Daily Chilli)

5 comments:

  1. botok digunakan untuk kecantikan dan awet muda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Demi kecantikan, sesorang individu sanggup buat apa saja. Teknologi sekarang makin canggih.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Golongan selebriti pasti kebanyakannya menggunakan botox untuk tetap cantik. Sharifah Aini tu macam guna botox pula kan. tegang muka dia.langsung tiada kedut2..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kalau dia guna botox pun, orang tetap kenal dia bukan dengan botox, tetapi tahi lalat.. hehe

      Delete
  4. Botox is not good for future effect.

    ReplyDelete